Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Challenge #17

I enjoy a blog by Dana Huff, an English teacher who has lots of great ideas. For this challenge, I went to her site because it seemed to me that I had seen a link to a wiki. Sure enough, there were a few! One that I know I will be going back to is hufflessons. It looks like lots of good stuff there!

Last year I did a correspondence class titled WebEDU. For that class I had to develop a blog and a wiki. Of course, neither went any further than the class...! Today, I tried to remember what my wiki was, but I honestly don't have a clue! I guess it's lost in cyberspace somewhere!

I think it would be fun to do a wiki for my classes. Unfortunately, right now I don't have the time to figure it out, but it is on my list of things to do. Thanks for the ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment