Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Challenge #18!

So, I have been blogging like crazy the past few days as I found myself way behind! But, what I start, I have to finish.

This challenge could take me hours, maybe even days, if I let it! What a lot of cool resources!

I looked at Glogster, and it looks really fun! I could definitely see me using this for an assignment, maybe to go along with a novel.

Word Clouds is great too! It might be a neat way to introduce some vocabulary words or to, again, use as a project with a literary selection.

Animoto looks like a really easy possible alternative to iMovie-maybe too easy!

I think EtherPad would be really great if a person had a classroom set of laptops...probably not going to happen! It's something that I would like to think about putting to use though.

Blabberize might just be a fun little extra type of activity that could be given as a choice for students after reading a selection.

Not really the same, but I found Wonder Wheel in Google search. That's pretty neat too for narrowing down searches for students.

Although I didn't keep on top of this on a weekly basis, it really did give me a chance to explore the Web 2.0 tools that I probably would not have otherwise found the time to do! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating, Lisa! I'm glad you walked away with something. (Now let's hope that something includes an iTunes gift card, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely use the gift card! Really, though, I am glad to have had the push to explore some of these tools. It seems that there is just never enough time to "play" with all the neat things out there!

    ReplyDelete