Friday, September 18, 2009

Challenge #1
Well, here it is! The easy part is over--creating the blog itself! Now, to come up with something meaningful to write...! This is actually my second blog. I had to create one for a class I took a year or so ago. Unfortunately, I never kept it going after the class was over.

As an English teacher, I can definitely see a use for blogs in the classroom. Between posting questions for students to answer to giving them a chance to publish their work in a real world setting, blogs can have a positive effect on learning.

1 comment:

  1. I started a blog awhile back too, but I just wasn't motivated to keep it up. I'm hoping this weekly writing will get me in the habit of it so that I can maintain it this time.

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete